Friday, September 28, 2012

logitech performance mx mouse

I love this.
When I tried logitech mouse wheel in Japan(2008), the wheel didn't have click-to-click scrolling function.
But I couldn't bare double page back with my previous habu mouse and nerve pain in index finger tip from MX Air.
It was the best choice except
 1. Hyper-fast scrolling which feels too smooth.
         - click-to-click scroll preferred
 2. recharge is plugging usb.                            
         - dock recharge preferred
 3. wireless                                                    
         - bluetooth preferred.

I loved MX Air because of docking charge system.
There is no bluetooth and rechargeable mouse which has click to click scroll function.

So eventually I had to choose Performance MX mouse from logitech.
I found out the toggle function between hyper-fast scroll and click-to-click scroll which made me excited.

- cons
But it still requires wireless usb connector which takes one usb port that I am thinking bluetooth could let it be free
And it requires labor to connect plugging mouse while I am thinking docking system would be much convenient.

I got a new mouse. This is currently the best mouse ever.

No comments: